Leadership and valuation of a start-up company
The main objective of the course is to enable students to raise investor capital for a start-up company. The course will provide students with skills so that they are equipped to implement this process in practice. This involves being able to lead this process, assess the value of the company and understand the investor's perspective.
Student presentations, discussions, including interviews of entrepreneur / investment environments are planned.
- Part 1: Profitability assessment.
- Part 2: Valuation of start-up companies.
- Part 3: How can a start-up company be financed?
- Part 4: Management and project management
- Part 5: Teamwork and communication
- Part 6: Organization and further growth in start-up business
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.