This course is meant especially for employees in the insurance industry who works with topics within personal insurance. The course constitutes a part of the authorization for insurance brokers, the authorization for insurance advisers and the authorization for personal insurance consultants.
- Contractual pension (AFP)
- Insurance forms in individual endowment
- Insurance forms individual pure insurance
- Paid-up policies
- Life Insurance Technique
- The return of savings in insurance
- Risk assessment
- Tax Rules for individual life and pension insurance
- Family, insurance and inheritance
- Abuse and fraud in life insurance
- Occupational injuries
- Group life
- Health Insurance
- Money Laundering
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.