Management of Learning and Change II
Through this program you learn how you as school manager can work to increase pupils’ learning. You will also learn about change management, the importance of management, and relevant legal and regulatory framework. The program is developed for KS (The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities).
- Analysis of pupils’ data
- Teacher cooperation with its point of departure in pupils’ data
- Teacher cooperation for increased quality in learning
- Learning organisations
- Communication in teams
- Digital communication
- The digital information society
- Relationships in teams
- Understanding one’s own role in a team
- Team analysis and culture in teams
- Project management
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.