Mathematics for Business Analytics
This is a basic course in mathematics. The course is a compulsory part of the Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics. The course will be taught during the first year over two semesters. It consists of an introductory part in the autumn semester, and an advanced part in the autumn and spring semester.
- Elementary algebra
- Mathematics of finance and series
- Functions and graphs
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Derivation with applications
- Integration with applications
- Linear algebra and matrix algebra
- Functions of several variables
- Optimization in several variables
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.