Occupational Pension Insurance
This course is meant especially for employees in the insurance industry who works with topics within occupational pension insurance, both when it comes to administration, and to claims settlement.
The course is accredited by the Eficert (European Financial Certification Organisation).
- Development of group pension insurance.
- Insurance Law.
- Insurance Contract Act.
- Tax rules for occupational pension insurance.
- Marriage Act.
- The Laws of occupational pension insurance.
Occupational pensions, defined-contribution pensions, new occupation pension - hybrid model
The Contract of Insurance and Insurance terms
Public occupational pensions
- Act on the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
- Municipal pension schemes.
- Private pension funds.
- Public pension funds.
Group pension insurance
- Areas of application.
- Limitations and possibilities.
Contractual pension (AFP)
Group pension insurance in practice
- Establishing and maintenance.
- Premium calculation.
- Insurance settlement.
- Capital management.
- Appropriation of surplus.
- Account controlling.
- Firms financial statements.
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.