Project Management 2
Bachelor Program in Project Management consists of three courses, where each course builds on the previous one. It is taken as a prerequisite that the students follow the progression through the program (Project Management 1 before Project Management 2, and Project Management 1 and 2 before Project Management 3). After completion of all three courses the program will be accepted as a 30 credits Bachelor Program or as an optional specialization as part of the Bachelor Program.
In addition to the regional colleges, Center of Distance Education will offer this program with its own specific teaching.
The courses of the program:
- BIK 6600 Project Management 1 (PL 1): 7,5 credits
- BIK 6601 Project Management 2 (PL 2): 7,5 credits
- BIK 6510 Project Management 3 (PL 3): 15 credits
- Different kinds of projects
- The project life cycle and its phases
- Stakeholder analysis
- Project planning, especially network planning
- The project manager
- Project organizing, especially team and leadership
- Quality assurance of projects
- Project culture
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.