The media landscape and traditional communication patterns are changing. Social networking creates new arenas for customers relations, public debate and discussion, and will therefore have an increasingly important role. This offers opportunities and challenges for all those who have an awareness of own reputation and communication work. Importantly, therefore, to understand the new requirements in order to communicate effectively and credibility with those you want to reach.
• Digitization and use of new technology - how it affects businesses' communication
• Social media's role in social development
• Social media platforms, common traits, characteristics and properties
• Social media in marketing communications mix
• Strategic Foundation
• Roles, law and ethical issues
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.