Statistics is a basic statistics course that is included as a mandatory part of the bachelor programs in business administration subjects. The course is conducted in the spring semester.
- Descriptive statistics
- chapter 1
- Probability Models and Probability
- chapter 2 -4
- Probability Distributions and Estimation
- chapter 5 - 8 except Poisson-distribution, Opsjoner og Lotterimodellen
- Hypothesis Testing
- chapter 9
- Parametric and Non-parametric Tests
- chapter 10 except Wilcoxons test
- chapter 11 simple linear regression
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.