Excerpt from course description
- KLS 3402
- 7.5 Credits
This is a practically oriented course where students can train to manage an event that is as sustainable as possible. Festivals and events are important arenas for creative industry. In this course students take part in planning and carrying out an event. During the course, students will plan, carry out and evaluate an event. Students will be recruited into groups with specific responsibility for different parts of their event.
- Event planning – profile, programming and use of arenas
- Teamwork for carrying out a project
- Sustainable events
- EHS and security during arrangements
- Uncertainty and risk management
- Communication and marketing of events
- Practical financial management, budgeting and budget application
- Evaluation of events
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.