The green shift is entering a new phase. The political goals are set and products and services are replaced by more sustainable alternatives. The customers of the future are drawn to companies that want to contribute to a positive change in the world. At the same time, technology and change in media habits affect the purchase journey, and affect the questions and feelings the customer develops in the various phases towards making a decision. It places new demands on marketing, which, more than arguing for developing strategies based on a "marketing mix", must be reflected in concrete solutions that show a deliberately tailored strategy in the area.
Global challenges and the UN's Sustainability Goals
- Sustainability as a business advantage and competitiveness
- Sustainable business models and Green strategy
- The role of technology in sustainable marketing
- The digital customer journey
- Communication and marketing in the green shift - from attitude change to behavior change
- Climate communication, psychological barriers and solutions
- Strategic message development - how to communicate for legitimacy, increased awareness and commitment?
- Communication platforms and social networks, involvement, engagement and dissemination
- Ethical issues and driving forces / risk areas that create uncertainty and must be addressed regarding
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.