RVK Basic Course – Project Engineering & Construction
About the course
A new course is developed, aimed at engineering companies, worldwide, which has been assigned contract of engineering service on major offshore projects. Day 2 of this course concentrates mainly on technical requirements in the Facilities Regulation.
This course is offered in-company only.
Engineering companies, worldwide, which has been assigned contract of engineering service on major offshore projects.
Day 1: 09:00 - 16:00
Session 1: Regulations - historical development and background
Session 2: Structure and roles
Session 3: Framework regulations
Session 4: Management regulations
Day 2: 09:00 - 16:00
Session 5: The facilities regulations
Session 6: The activities regulations as it relates to engineering and construction
- Brief historical overview of events and milestones that have led to the development of a comprehensive and coordinated set of rules and regulations for the petroleum industry.
- An overview of structures and contents and the differences between regulations and guidelines.
- Roles and responsibilities (including: the obligated party, the duty to ensure compliance and employee participation)
- HSE-related management, risk and risk reduction (the management loop, change processes, HSE culture, etc.)
- Different types of regulatory requirements (common requirements, multidisciplinary and supplementary requirements, functional requirements and detailed requirements) and fulfilment of these
Regulations, with guidelines, applicable in petroleum activities offshore:
BI Norwegian Business school
Got any questions? Contact us at InfoHub.
Tel: +47 976 39 864 or 464 10 000