RVK Basic Course - General Offshore
- HSE authority
- Safety delegates
- Government contacts
Day 1: 09:00 – 16:00
Introduction to the RVK programme
Session 1: Regulations - historical development and background
Session 2: Structures and roles
Session 3: The Framework Regulations
Day 2: 09:00 – 16:00
Session 4: The Management Regulations
Session 5: Working environment and health
Session 6: Competence and operational requirements
Session 7: Emergency preparedness and the external environment
- Brief historical overview of events and milestones that have led to the development of a comprehensive and coordinated set of rules and regulations for the petroleum industry.
- An overview of structures and contents and the differences between regulations and guidelines.
- Roles and responsibilities (including: the obligated party, the duty to ensure compliance and employee participation)
- HSE-related management, risk and risk reduction (the management loop, change processes, HSE culture, etc.)
- Different types of regulatory requirements (common requirements, multidisciplinary and supplementary requirements, functional requirements and detailed requirements) and fulfilment of these
Regulations, with guidelines, applicable in petroleum activities offshore:
BI Norwegian Business School
Tel: +47 98251716
BI - campus Stavanger
27 - 28 May 2019
16 - 17 September 2019
28 -29 November 2019
- 16 - 17 September 2019
- 29 - 29 November 2019
Grunnkurs/Basic course (all) – 2 days NOK 5.800.
Course price include course compendium and lunch/coffee/tea/fruit.
Note! Participants must bring along own pc or tablet computer for access to PSA regulations online.
If you have taken RVK Basic Course earlier, you can attend only day 2 - NOK 3.300. Contact us for information.