RVK Basic Course - General Offshore
- HSE authority
- Safety delegates
- Government contacts
- Operating companies
- Engineering companies
- Operations personnel on both permanent and mobile facilities
- Contractor companies
Day 1: 09:00 – 16:00
Introduction to the RVK programme
Session 1: Regulations - historical development and background
Session 2: Structures and roles
Session 3: The Framework Regulations
Day 2: 09:00 – 16:00
Session 4: The Management Regulations
Session 5: Working environment and health
Session 6: Facilities, competence, operational requirements, and maintenance
Session 7: Emergency preparedness and the external environment
- Brief historical overview of events and milestones that have led to the development of a comprehensive and coordinated set of rules and regulations for the petroleum industry.
- An overview of structures and contents and the differences between regulations and guidelines.
- Roles and responsibilities (including: the obligated party, the duty to ensure compliance and employee participation)
- HSE-related management, risk and risk reduction (the management loop, change processes, HSE culture, etc.)
- Different types of regulatory requirements (common requirements, multidisciplinary and supplementary requirements, functional requirements and detailed requirements) and fulfilment of these
Regulations, with guidelines, applicable in petroleum activities offshore:
BI Norwegian Business school
Got any questions? Contact us at InfoHub.
Tel: +47 976 39 864 or 464 10 000
The registration is closed
25-26 March 2021
Grunnkurs/Basic course (all) – 2 days NOK 6.500.
Course price include course compendium and lunch/coffee/tea/fruit.
Note! Participants must bring along own pc or tablet computer for access to PSA regulations online.
If you have taken RVK Basic Course earlier, you can attend only day 2 - NOK 3.300. Contact us for information.