RVK Basic Course with focus on AoC
About the course
The course provides a general and relatively comprehensive introduction to the regulations, and how these should be understood and applied.
In addition, the course provides a good understanding of responsibilities, roles and employee participation in the practice of the AoC system (Acknowledgement of Compliance).
- Acknowledgement of Compliance, Section 17 of the Framework Regulations, suited for both operating personnel on mobile installations and personnel in the operating companies who participate in AoC applications.
Day 1: 09:00 – 16:00
Introduction to the RVK programme
Session 1: Regulations - historical development and background
Session 2: Structures and roles
Session 3: The Framework Regulations
Session 4: The Management Regulations
Day 2: 09:00 – 16:00
Session 5: Working environment and health
Session 6: AoC in practice
Session 7: Competence and operational requirements
Session 8: Emergency preparedness and the external environment
- Brief historical overview of events and milestones that have led to the development of a comprehensive and coordinated set of rules and regulations for the petroleum industry.
- An overview of structures and contents and the differences between regulations and guidelines.
- Roles and responsibilities (including: the obligated party, the duty to ensure compliance and employee participation)
- HSE-related management, risk and risk reduction (the management loop, change processes, HSE culture, etc.)
- Different types of regulatory requirements (common requirements, multidisciplinary and supplementary requirements, functional requirements and detailed requirements) and fulfilment of these
Regulations, with guidelines, applicable in petroleum activities offshore:
Registration 20 - 21 November 2017