RVK Basic Course focusing on AoC
About the course
The course provides a general and relatively comprehensive introduction to the regulations, and how these should be understood and applied.
In addition, the course provides a good understanding of responsibilities, roles and employee participation in the practice of the AoC system (Acknowledgement of Compliance).
- Acknowledgement of Compliance, Section 17 of the Framework Regulations, suited for both operating personnel on mobile installations and personnel in the operating companies who participate in AoC applications.
Day 1: 09:00 – 16:00
Introduction to the RVK programme
Session 1: Regulations - historical development and background
Session 2: Structures and roles
Session 3: The Framework Regulations
Session 4: The Management Regulations
Day 2: 09:00 – 16:00
Session 5: Working environment and health
Session 6: AoC in practice
Session 7: Competence and operational requirements
Session 8: Emergency preparedness and the external environment
- Brief historical overview of events and milestones that have led to the development of a comprehensive and coordinated set of rules and regulations for the petroleum industry.
- An overview of structures and contents and the differences between regulations and guidelines.
- Roles and responsibilities (including: the obligated party, the duty to ensure compliance and employee participation)
- HSE-related management, risk and risk reduction (the management loop, change processes, HSE culture, etc.)
- Different types of regulatory requirements (common requirements, multidisciplinary and supplementary requirements, functional requirements and detailed requirements) and fulfilment of these
Regulations, with guidelines, applicable in petroleum activities offshore:
- The Framework Regulations
- The Management Regulations
- The Facilities Regulations
- The Activities Regulations
BI Norwegian Business school
Got any questions? Contact us at InfoHub.
Tel: +47 976 39 864 or 464 10 000
Dates: spring 2020
This course is taught in English language. However, Norwegian speaking participants may receive handouts in Norwegian language from fall 2018. Please write in message field of registration form, if preferred.
Grunnkurs/Basic course (all) – 2 days NOK 5.800.
Course price include course compendium and lunch/coffee/tea/fruit.
Note! Participants must bring along own pc or tablet computer for access to PSA regulations online.
If you have taken RVK Basic Course earlier, you can attend only day 2 - NOK 3.300. Contact us for information.