Four-week courses running from 21 June to 16 July 2021
Bachelor courses are worth 7.5 ECTS each. Students can choose either to partake in one course, or to take two courses at the same time, adding up to 15 ECTS.
The following courses are offered during the morning session from 9am – 12 noon (GMT+1):
The following courses are offered during the afternoon session from 1 – 4pm (GMT+1):
Dates: Each course runs over four weeks from 21 June to 16 July.
- Courses are open to students currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree programme.
- A minimum of 1 year of university education must be completed by the start of the programme.
- Students are expected to participate actively in the online sessions with their webcamera on.
- We expect students to have a solid grasp of the English language, as well as a strong interest in the issues at hand, and to actively participate in class.
Four-week courses from 21 June to 16 July 2021
Included in the programme:
- Lectures by highly qualified BI faculty members
- Insight into Norwegian industries through guest lectures
- Digitally delivered social and cultural activities