Summer School at BI
Application & Deadlines
The application process for Summer School at BI.
Admission & Nomination deadline
- 10 May 2022
- Completed a minimum of one year of university education
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor/undergraduate programme at university level
- Non-native English speakers need documentation of English language skills. This does not have to be an official language test (TOEFL/IELTS), but can also be your transcript showing that you have taken courses in English or a separate document from your university confirming English language skills.
All applicants need to attach the following documents to their online application
- 1 page motivation letter stating why you would like to attend the BI summer programme
- Recent official transcripts from university education (if not in English, an official translation must be submitted with the transcript in its original language)
- Copy of your passport, showing personal data and photo
- Non-native English speakers need to provide documentation of English language skills. This does not have to be an official language test (TOEFL/IELTS), but can also be a document from your university stating that you have taken university/college courses in English.
Students from BI partner institutions must either:
- a) provide a nomination letter from your home university, or the International Office of the home university has to send an official nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org - in order to obtain a tuition fee waiver.
- b) provide documentation of current study status at the given partner school - in order to obtain a 30% tuition fee waiver. This requirement can be fulfilled by submitting your transcript which will state the name of the partner university.
Applicants from non-partner institutions
- Applicants from non-partner institutions are categorised as Free movers. They do not need to provide any further documentation than listed above and have to pay the full tuition fee. See more under Fees & Accommodation.
- If any supporting documents are unavailable when you submit the online application, these can be sent by email to email@example.com, subject "Summer School at BI". Please make sure additional supporting documents are submitted by the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed, and it is your responsibility to provide us with the necessary documentation by 10 May 2022.