QTEM Masters Network
Earn your master’s degree as part of an international network with other outstanding students, academic partners, and international corporations. By choosing the QTEM Masters network, you will develop global talent with strong quantitative competencies, analytical skills, international and intercultural experience, and management potential.
What will you learn?
Get ahead of the crowd in today's global talent pool. QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) Masters Network is your passport to an international education. You will have the chance to study at up to three prestigious schools in three different countries, depending on the programme you choose, and become a part of our international network with 25 of the best business schools in the world. If you are looking for a master’s degree with global reach and an emphasis on the quantitative and analytical skills in demand by employers, then a QTEM Master is the degree for you.
You will learn to make optimal decisions by applying the knowledge and competency you develop by studying at different prestigious business schools who partner with leading corporations. Through this programme, you will learn the latest quantitative techniques and develop analytical skills needed for a global career in finance, economics, big data, or management. By experiencing different cultures over the course of your educational experience, you will develop global insight and intercultural competency. Your internship will give you hands-on experience, providing a great starting point to your career.
QTEM is an option in the following MSc programmes at BI:
With a QTEM master’s degree you will have broad, international, and sought after competency suitable for many different careers. You will have skills in Finance and Risk Management, Applied Economics, Public Policy, Business Intelligence and Big Data. Graduates will qualify for a range of positions in different areas across:
- Financial Analyst: Whether you want to work on the ‘buy’ side of investments or the ‘sell’ side of products, the QTEM programme will prepare you to work for a career in the financial industry.
- Equity Analyst: Help your organisation make the best investment decisions by building an investment portfolio within the company’s values and objectives.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Help give your company a competitive edge. Use big data to build the resources your company needs to make timely and valuable decisions.
CUSTOMISE YOUR DEGREE
As a master student at BI, you have several exciting opportunities that will contribute to a varied and interesting student life, at the same time as you build relevant competence and gain an advantage in the job market by tailoring your degree.
The QTEM Master programme combines semesters at BI and at leading partner schools, together with an internship, and participating on a virtual global team solving real-life business problems. During the QTEM Masters programme, you will spend up to two semesters abroad. Select from a network that includes top universities from around the world. By the time you graduate, you will have studied abroad, had the opportunity to interact with global corporate partners, and complete the equivalent of eight weeks in an internship.
These programmes provide the following exchange opportunities:
- MSc in Business: 1 or 2 exchange semesters in Spring of your first year and/or Autumn of your second year
- MSc in Finance: 1 exchange semester in either Spring of your first year or Autumn of your second year
- MSc in Business Analytics: 1 exchange semester in Spring of your first year or Autumn of your second year (Spring semester recommended)
- MSc in Applied Economics: 1 exchange semester (Autumn of your second year recommended)
As a QTEM student at BI, you automatically become a member of the Master Merit Society. From day one in the programme, you will be invited to events hosted by corporate partners designed to enhance your leadership and professional development skills.
We offer a number of elective courses so that you can adapt your studies to your own interests and goals. This way you can build up competency and pursue a combination of courses that will make you attractive and unique.
To apply to the QTEM Masters Network, please select a programme.
Master of Science in Applied Economics - QTEM
Master of Science in Business Analytics - QTEM
Master of Science in Business major in Finance - QTEM
Master of Science in Business major in Economics - QTEM
Master of Science in Finance - QTEM
Priority application deadline for Master of Science: 1 March
After 1 March, applications are accepted on a rolling basis.