Whether you want to apply for the QTEM Master programme or a master programme abroad, taking the GMAT course is a good investment.
Course dates: January 6th to February 11th | Saturday - Sunday | 17:00 - 20:00
Course fee: $1000 USD
Students enrolling in any of BI's Master programmes will not be invoiced for the course fee. It is the students' responsibility to ensure they are informed and meet the admission requirements prior to enrolling in the GMAT prep course.
Instructor: Chris Kane
Course content: The course is offered by Veritas Prep. This is an online course which makes it possible for you to study wherever you may be, provided that you have an excellent Internet connection. You can interact with your classmates or ask questions when you need help,... as if you all were sitting in the same classroom.
The Veritas Prep Live Online GMAT course includes the same materials and covers the same curriculum as Veritas Prep’s in-person GMAT course.
The course is comprised of:
- 36 hours of live, instructor-led online class time
- 12 GMAT lesson booklets – print or e-books
- 15 computer adaptive practice tests
- Online student account with study plan
- 3,000 practice problems with detailed solutions, including video
- Live homework help 7 days a week
- Every lesson is pre-recorded in HD for review
See the links for more information about the online course and a video demo.
Course material: The course fee includes all course material.
Registration deadline: December 1, 2017