BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing Scholarship
Awarded to a student(s) with a strong academic record, this scholarship is open to all applicants to the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme, including international and domestic applicants.
Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and are admitted to, the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
How to apply:
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Admission applications, including your scholarship application, must be received by March 1.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI and/or Luiss.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor's degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
- Scholarship offers will be sent to selected candidates throughout the admission cycle. All scholarships will be awarded by the end of April with the exception of the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship and the BI-QS Scholarship which are awarded later in the spring.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The value of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing scholarship award covers full tuition for up to two-years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Academic Progression Requirements:
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
Only candidates admitted to the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme commencing Autumn 2020 will be considered for this scholarship.