BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing Scholarship
Awarded to applicants with a strong academic record admitted to the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme at BI Norwegian Business School and Luiss University.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees for either one or both years of the programme.
- The applicant must meet the academic progression requirements to maintain the scholarship throughout the programme.
- Candidates with Norwegian citizenship or international citizenship.
- Candidates must be admitted to the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing programme
- Applicants with citizenship from outside EU/EEA/Switzerland can only be considered for a one-year scholarship for the academic year at Luiss University (due to Norwegian government policy).
- Apply for a scholarship at the same time as you apply for admission.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you should receive this scholarship. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, not on financial need.
- Upload it to the section marked ‘Scholarship’ in your online application for admission.
- Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission to a Master of Science programme.
- All applicants who have received and accepted an offer of admission will be considered for this scholarship.
Application deadline is March 1.
All applicants: A complete application for admission, including your scholarship application, must be uploaded to the online application portal. Applications for scholarship are not accepted by email.
Only applications for admission received by March 1 will be considered.
- BI Norwegian Business School and Luiss University aim to build a diverse and international student body.
- Only applicants who have been admitted to the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing will be considered.
- Scholarship applications will be considered only if the offer of admission has been accepted.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by BI and Luiss.
- BI and Luiss reserve the right to award scholarships according to institutional priorities which many include prioritizing diversity and gender distribution or selected partner schools.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor's degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence awarding could be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Scholarship offers are not sent with offers of admission. You will receive the offer of admission first.
- Applicants must accept the offer of admission while awaiting scholarship decisions.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted by the date indicated on the offer. Scholarships not accepted by the deadline will be withdrawn/cancelled and awarded to another candidate.
- Awarding of the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing Scholarship takes place late in the spring semester, normally in April or May.
- All scholarship applicants, including those not selected, will be informed of the scholarship application decision.
Scholarship decisions cannot be appealed.
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements to maintain their scholarship. Detailed requirements are included in the Scholarship Agreement.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. Scholarship recipients will be informed about responsibilities during the academic year.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per applicant.
- Awarded scholarships are tied to a specific academic programme at a designated campus and cannot be transferred.
- Priority is given to applicants seeking their first master’s degree. Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
- Applicants admitted to the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing are only eligible for this scholarship. They are not considered for any other scholarship for master of science programmes.
Only candidates admitted to the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme commencing Autumn 2024 will be considered for this scholarship.