MSc Retail and Service Management Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to encourage talented students to undertake studies focused on the retail management and service sector.
Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and are admitted to, the MSc in Business programme with a major in Logistics, Operations, and Supply Chain Management. This scholarship is open to Norwegian and International applicants.
How to apply:
- All applicants must write a scholarship application letter for this specific scholarship, noting the name of the scholarship in the opening paragraph. The letter should be maximum one page. The letter should include your goals and motivation for studying at BI and your career ambitions in the field.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Admission applications, including your scholarship application, must be received by March 1.
Selection of Recipients:
- BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor's degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Academic Progression Requirements:
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the MSc Retail and Service Management Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme commencing Autumn 2020 will be considered for this scholarship.