Digitalization for Growth and Innovation
Digitalization is what happens when computers become capable, free and ubiquitous, and companies, governments and individuals start to use them as the default rather than an option.
As reflected in the recent annual conference of the Norwegian Employer’s organisation, the impact of computers is now very much on the agenda for politicians, executives and intellectuals. Join us for four days in France and learn from one of the leading digitalisation environments at the Sophia Antipolis Science Park. See complete program.
The video below will give you an introduction to the course content presented by the course responsibles, Senior Lecturer Rangvald Sannes, and Associate Professor Espen Andersen. (The video is in Norwegian).
- Digitalization of your organisation
- Technological development, disruption and change of competition
- The connection between technological change, organisational change and change of strategy
- Tools and techniques for analysing business opportunities with technology
- The Digital Manager – a changer or a follower with a digital mindset?
- Digital strategies and digital solutions
The course is suited for leaders, employees, groups, teams and organizations who want to have an active relation towards digitalization. The course will be held in English.