The Future of Communications
Reflections & Discussion on the new CCO.
The European Association of Communication Directors, hosted by BI Norwegian Business School’s Centre for Corporate Communication, invites senior leaders in marketing and corporate communicators to:
Corporate Communication: A Catalyst for Organizational Success
Effective organisational communication is more important than ever before. Communicators and their leadership teams are increasingly learning how to unlock the power of strategic communication in building the organisation of the future. We will explore the role of corporate communication as a catalyst for success. Join your peers and learn from leaders, senior communicators and researchers as we discuss, among others:
- The evolving role of corporate communication: how should communication functions be better geared up to drive success and help shape the future of the organisation?
- Dealing with a more demanding operating environment: how are leading firms not only prepared for the future but shaping it through new approaches to stakeholder engagement and reputation management
- Taking a stand on social issues: exploring driving success by embracing social purpose internally and externally.
Keynotes and interactive sessions with executives and corporate communication directors across multiple industries and governmental organisations, including:
- Ulrike Haugen, Chief Communications Officer, DNV GL Group
- Håkon Mageli, Group Director, Corporate Communications and Corporate Affairs, Orkla
- Kjetil Undhjem, Senior Category Director Confectionery Western Europe Chocolate at Mondelēz International Zurich, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Ansgar Zerfass, BI and University of Leipzig
- Eiliv Flakne, Head of Communications, ENOVA
- Kim Larsen, Executive Vice President, Head of Group Communications and Relations, Danske Bank
- Katrine Mo, Chief Innovation and Marketing Officer, Tine SA
Stein Rømmerud, Vice President and Country Director and Per Hynne, Country lead Public Affairs and Communication, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Chantal Tregear, Leadership consultant in the Corporate Affairs and Communications Practice Russell Reynolds Associates
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain new insights and interact with peers and experts.
- Time:Friday, 22 March 2019 08:30 - 13:30
- Place:BI - campus Oslo
- Contact:Torund Bryhn, EACD Coordinator Norway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact: Alexander Buhmann, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication and Culture (email@example.com)
Registration and networking over coffee and tea
Leadership Span workshop
Chantal Tregear, Leadership Consultant in the Corporate Affairs and Communications Practice Russell Reynolds Associates
The Future of Communications: Welcome & Introduction
Alexander Buhmann, Assistant Professor and Codirector, BI Centre for Corporate Communication Torund Bryhn, EACD Regional Coordinator
Is the Communications profession, as we know it, dead? Reflections on the new CCOs.
Chantal Tregear, Leadership consultant in the Corporate Affairs and Communications Practice Russell Reynolds Associates 11:30 – 11:40 Agile setups for communication departments: Best practices and a look into the future Professor Ansgar Zerfass, BI Cent
Agile setups for communication departments: Best practices and a look into the future
Professor Ansgar Zerfass, BI Centre for Corporate Communication & Leipzig University
Interactive audience discussion with the panel
Facilitator: Inge Wallage, Managing Director of EACD
Lunch and discussion
A Discussion: The Future of EACD
Facilitator: Torund Bryhn, Regional Coordinator of EACD
Wrap up and things to come
Inge Wallage, Managing Director of EACD