Algorithms and new trends in CommTech
The BI Centre for Corporate Communication in partnership with the European Association of Communication Directors invite you to a breakfast seminar: Algorithms and new trends in CommTech.
- Starts:09:00, 2 April 2020
- Ends:10:30, 2 April 2020
- Location:BI - campus Oslo
- Contact:Alexander Buhmann (email@example.com)
BI cancels all conferences to reduce the risk of infection
As an important step to reduce the infection of the coronavirus (COVID-19), BI's management decided on Tuesday 10 March to cancel all external events at BI's campuses in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim and Stavanger. The decision applies until the end of April.
Featuring research insights presented by Alexander Buhmann, Associate Professor of Corporate Communication at BI Norwegian Business School and keynote address by Sandeep Mehra, Vice President & General Manager - Webex Devices & Telepresence at Cisco Systems.
We explore the following topics:
- What are the essential developments in communication technology, algorithms and AI that communication managers and leaders need to understand?
- How are leading firms embracing technology to enable better collaboration and communication?
- What are some of the pitfalls and issues to consider when implementing new CommTech and AI?
- How are algorithms shaping the future of work and stakeholder relations and what are the organisational, ethical, reputational and communicative considerations to take into account?
Alexander Buhmann will share insights from recent research on the pitfalls and ethical implications of algorithms and AI for the communication function.
Sandeep Mehra will share his vision on the future of technology enabled connectivity and the implications for leaders and organisations.
Take the chance to learn from leading experts and business leaders and join the discussion with your peers.
Please register to secure your place. We also need to secure the right room size and catering so please do inform us if you sign up and can no longer attend. We are exploring a more in depth workshop exclusively for BI Centre partners and EACD members based on initial registration.