23rd Nordic Workshop on Interorganisational Research
BI Norwegian Business School, Department of Marketing, is happy to invite you to Stavanger in April 2017 to participate in the revival of the Nordic Workshop on Interorganisational Research.
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate discussion among Ph.D. students and scholars within the area of interorganisational research. The workshop provides an excellent opportunity for the participants to present and discuss their research papers in a constructive and supporting environment. The workshop welcomes contributions from Ph.D. students, post doc researchers and faculty members. Empirical and conceptual research papers or work-in-progress papers related to interorganisational research are welcome.
The workshop will be held at BI Norwegian Business School – campus Stavanger, Norway. The workshop will start at 15:00 on Wednesday April 26th with a keynote speaker, and will end on Friday April 28th no later than 16:00.
Call for Papers
The workshop generally covers all aspects of interorganisational issues. Relevant themes could be:
- New perspectives on interorganisational research
- Development of existing theoretical models and approaches to interorganisational research
- Innovation in interorganisational settings
- Development of interorganisational relationships to customers, suppliers and others
- Managing and strategizing in interorganisational relationships
- Policy making in an interorganisational perspective
- Methodological aspects of interorganisational research
Submission guideline and timetable
- February 1st 2017: Deadline for submission of abstracts (max 300 words) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include full contact details for the corresponding author. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and papers will be invited from a number of selected abstracts.
- February 13th 2017: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- March 1st 2017: Deadline for registration
- April 10th 2017: Deadline for submission of full paper (max 12 pages – bibliographies not included) should be sent to email@example.com
Papers are to be submitted in word format (Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing)
The workshop fee is 1500 NOK and includes the following:
- Participation in the workshop
- Workshop materials and information, including a memory stick with all the papers
- Lunches, tea/coffee during the breaks, snacks and dinners
Morten H. Abrahamsen
Department of Marketing – campus Stavanger
Phone: +47 98 25 17 25
Morten H. Abrahamsen (BI Norwegian Business School)
Malena I. Havenvid (Norwegian University of Science and Technology – NTNU)
Kristin Balslev Munksgaard (University of Southern Denmark)
Annika Tidström (University of Vaasa)