Department of Accounting, Auditing and Business Analytics
The Department of Accounting, Auditing and Business Analytics is responsible for all teaching in financial accounting, managerial accounting and auditing at the various programs offered by the BI Norwegian Business School.
- Michael Kisser has a paper on the progam of the Swiss Accounting Research Alpine Camp (SARAC) in Andermatt, Switzerland. SARAC is a small conference organized jointly by the University of St. Gallen and HEC-University of Lausanne
- Kizkitza Biguri has a paper on the program of the American Finance Association in San Diego, U.S.
- The department interviews PhD candidates at the EAA Job Market for Accounting Academics in Madrid, Spain.
- Michael Kisser has two papers on the program of the “Impact the future: a conference about the changing world of accounting” conference of the American Accounting Association in New York, U.S.
- Kizkitza Biguri has two papers on the program of the Financial Management Association in New Orleans, U.S.
- Christopher Bleibtreu and Tobias Svanström have two papers on the program of the EARNet Symposium in Parma.
- Kizkitza Biguri has one paper on the program of the CEPR – Summer Conference on Financial Intermediation and Corporate Finance in Athens, Greece. The CEPR is the Centre for Economic Policy Research.
- Michael Kisser joins the department as Associate Professor of Accounting
- Kizkitza Biguri has two papers on the program of the European Finance Association in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Henrike Biehl (University of Konstanz) visits the department
- Christopher Bleibtreu and Ulrike Stefani receive the Best Paper Award of the German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB)
- Nicha Lapanan (Umeå University) visits the department
- Christian Andvik, Christopher Bleibtreu and Michael Kisser have four papers of the Annual Meeting of the European Accounting Association in Paphos, Cyprus
- John Christian Langli and Ole-Kristian Hope organize the third Annual Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference which is hosted at BI.
- Speakers include Bjørn Jørgensen (LSE), Christian Hoffman (LMU), Alastair Lawrence (LBS), Henrik Nilsson (SSE), Kim Ittonen (Hanken), David Oesch (Zurich) and Ole-Kristian Hope (Rotman/BI)