Department of Marketing
The Department of Marketing’s vision is to educate market-oriented leaders for the modern economy. Focusing quality, relevance and research driven teaching in all our programs our students will work for the best companies.
We offer eminent education in marketing at all levels:
- Bachelor (Marketing, International Marketing)
- Master (Master of Science in Marketing)
- Executive (Marketing management)
- PhD with a specialization in Marketing
Students are encouraged to spend time abroad at one of our 50 excellent partner universities. We foresee that our students start their career in the Department of Marketing and later progress toward general management positions. This requires an in depth knowledge in marketing, an understanding of leadership and finance in order to deliver theory and data driven decisions.
Bendik Meling SamuelsenDepartment of Marketing Department of Marketing
- Phone: +4746410561
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Administration
Administration: +47 46 41 02 02
BI Norwegian Business School
Switch board: +47 46 41 00 00
The Department of Marketing has its research focus within three areas:
- Marketing Management (quality, customer satisfaction, relations and performance)
- Marketing Communication Management (Branding, Sponsorship and Advertising)
- International Marketing Management
- The Department of Marketing is known for its highly educated staff, active research agenda resulting in international publications, and pedagogy at an international level. We welcome ambitious international students.
23RD NORDIC WORKSHOP ON INTERORGANISATIONAL RESEARCH
BI Norwegian Business School, Department of Marketing, is happy to invite you to Stavanger in April 2017 to participate in the revival of the Nordic Workshop on Interorganisational Research.