Centre for Corporate Communication
"Shaping the future of corporate communication in Norway"
The BI Centre for Corporate Communication (BICCC) was established in 2007 as part of BI Norwegian Business School, the leading institution for corporate communication research and education in Norway.
We focus on corporate communication as the total of communication activities of organizations to achieve their goals. This includes interrelated subject areas such as public relations, marketing communications, internal communication, and management communication.
Together with our partners, our team of researchers facilitates innovative and creative processes of discovery and understanding to shape the future of corporate communication in Norway. The Centre helps to develop innovative ideas by supporting research that matters to the profession, and by creating a national knowledge platform with access to the latest international debates.
What we do
- Develop basic research in corporate communication in Norway
- Link theory and practice by bringing researchers, students, and practitioners together to share knowledge and ideas
- Create resources for lifelong learning for practitioners through studies, seminars, and publications
- Partner with companies and organizations who wish to conduct applied research in the field
Topical areas that we focus on
- Reputation, Risk, Trust, and Legitimacy
- Corporate Branding
- Communication Measurement and Evaluation
- Digital and Social Media
- Place Branding and Public Diplomacy
- Crisis Communication and Crisis Management
- Issues Management and Environmental Scanning
Peggy Simcic BrønnDepartment of Communication and Culture
- Phone: +4746410670
- E-mail: email@example.com
BI Norwegian Business School
Switchboard: +47 46 41 00 00