Centre for Corporate Communication
"Shaping the future of corporate communication in Norway"
The BI Centre for Corporate Communication (BICCC) was established in 2007 as part of BI Norwegian Business School, the leading institution for corporate communication research and education in Norway.
We focus on corporate communication as the total of communication activities of both public and private sector organizations to achieve their goals. This includes interrelated subject areas such as public relations, marketing communications, internal communication or management communication. Herein we focus on key questions such as:
- How does corporate communication help to create value for organizations in the public and private sector?
- What are the opportunities and challenges of new, digital, and social media for corporate communication?
- How do corporate communication practices work in and for society?
Together with our partners, our team of researchers facilitates innovative and creative processes of discovery and understanding to shape the future of corporate communication in Norway. BICCC helps to develop innovative ideas by supporting research that matters to the profession, and by creating a national knowledge platform with access to the latest international debates.
Follow BICCC on Twitter and Linkedin and join the conversation at Corporate Communication Norway.
We thank our partners BI, DNVGL, Gassnova, and Orkla for their generous support.
BI Norwegian Business School
Switchboard: +47 46 41 00 00
Peggy Simcic BrønnDepartment of Communication and Culture Department of communication, culture and languages
- Phone: +4746410670
- E-mail: email@example.com
Alexander BuhmannDepartment of Communication and Culture Department of communication, culture and languages
- Phone: +4746410182
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
- Develop basic research in corporate communication in Norway
- Partner with organizations from the public and private sector to conduct applied research in the field
- Link theory and practice by bringing researchers, students, and practitioners together to share knowledge and ideas on current challenges
- Create opportunities and resources for lifelong learning through studies, seminars, and publications
Topical areas that we focus on
- Reputation, Risk, Trust, and Legitimacy
- Organizational Identity and Corporate Branding
- Communication Measurement and Evaluation
- Digital and Social Media
- Place Branding and Public Diplomacy
- Crisis Communication and Crisis Management
- Issues Management and Environmental Scanning