Centre for Corporate Communication (CCC)
BI Norwegian Business School has established the research centre in corporate communication in order to advance education, research and practice within the sphere in Norway.
"Shaping the Future of Corporate Communication in Norway"
The BI Centre for Corporate Communication (BICCC) was established in 2007 as part of BI Norwegian Business School, the leading institution for corporate communication research and education in Norway.
We focus on corporate communication as the total of communication activities of organizations to achieve their goals. This includes interrelated subject areas such as public relations, marketing communications, internal communication, and management communication.
Peggy Simcic BrønnDepartment of Communication and Culture Department of Communication and Culture
- Phone: +4746410670
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BI Norwegian Business School
Switchboard: +47 46 41 00 00
Together with our partners, our team of researchers facilitates innovative and creative processes of discovery and understanding to shape the future of corporate communication in Norway. We do this through original research and knowledge exchange between academics and practitioners providing state of the art resources and hosting regular events for knowledge exchange.
The Centre helps to develop innovative ideas by supporting research that matters to the profession, and by creating a national knowledge platform with access to the latest international debates.
What we do:
- Develop basic research in corporate communication in Norway
- Link theory and practice by bringing researchers, students, and practitioners together to share knowledge and ideas
- Create resources for lifelong learning for practitioners through studies, seminars, and publications
- Partner with companies and organizations who wish to conduct applied research in the field
- Provide a meeting place for communication researchers from Norwegian educational institutions
- Support efforts for greater professionalism in the practice of corporate communication and public relations
Topical areas that we focus on:
- Reputation, Risk, Trust, and Legitimacy
- Corporate Branding
- Communication Measurement and Evaluation
- Digital and Social Media
- Place Branding and Public Diplomacy
- Crisis Communication and Crisis Management
- Issues Management and Environmental Scanning