Centre for European and Asian Studies (CEAS)
CEAS was founded on October 1st, 1988 by Professor Kjell A. Eliasssen and our publications include more than 20 books and numerous articles and research papers.
The Centre for European and Asian Studies' core activities include research on:
- Globalisation, Trade and Regional Integration, with particular focus on European integration, international cooperation in South-East Asia, and Norway's participation in international organisations.
- Comparative European Politics, with particular focus on comparative party politics, democratisation, political elites and political contestation of European integration (Euroscepticism).
- Public Policy and Public Management, with particular focus on public management reform, regulatory politics and the liberalisation of EU utilities markets.
- International Cooperation on Defence and Security, with particular focus on the police and judicial cooperation in the EU (Schengen), Counter-Terrorism, EU cooperation in foreign and security policy, and defence procurement in Europe.
Research projects have been financed by research councils, ministries, industry associations and trade unions, regional and local governments as well as private corporations in Norway, the EU, China and South-East Asia
Kjell Arnold EliassenDepartment of Law and Governance
- Phone: +4746410575
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BI Norwegian Business School
Switchboard: +47 46 41 00 00