Adobe Connect is a video conference software for virtual meetings, e-learning and events. It is an excellent tool for online teaching or guidance between lecturer and students.
Application: Online education and guidance.
Benefits of Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect runs directly in your browser without installation of additional software on the computer. This makes it easy for students to log on to your meeting rooms.
- As a lecturer you can hold online tuitions for students who are not physically present.
- You have the opportunity to make recordings from your meetings.
- You can customize each meeting for your needs and desires.
- You can share content such as PDFs, PowerPoint, MP3, YouTube movies, Polls, Q and A, Kahoot.it and screen sharing using Adobe Connect.
What you need
- A user license from Learning Center at BI.
- A webcam - either one on your PC or on an external
- A USB microphone, preferably with active noise reduction (can be retrieved from the IT helpdesk).
- The latest version of Flash Player.
How to create a meeting room
Please contact the Learning Center at BI (LLfirstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to know more about Adobe Connect.
Go back to: