Begin your career with a PhD in Marketing
An academic journey is often determined by its starting point. At BI Norwegian Business School, we offer our PhD students a challenging, but rewarding research programme. As a candidate, you develop your own research while working closely with our renowned faculty. On the strength of this programme, our graduates receive placements at top universities worldwide.
We offer a full, four-year scholarship to our PhD candidates in Marketing to ensure our students' well-being and academic freedom. But above all, we aim to inspire your passion as a researcher, to provide an unparalleled academic setting, and to help you contribute new insight into your field of research. We aim to create the best possible environment from which to launch your academic journey.
Mehrad Moeini Jazani
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Mehrad Moeini-Jazani recently completed his PhD with a specialisation in marketing. Learn more about his journey in this video and why he chose to study marketing at BI.
Department of Marketing
The Department of Marketing is known for its highly educated staff, active research agenda resulting in international publications, and pedagogy at an international level.The department has its research focus within three areas:
- Marketing Management (quality, customer satisfaction, relations and performance)
- Marketing Communication Management (branding, sponsorship and advertising)
- International Marketing Management
Recent placements received by PhD graduates from BI Norwegian Business School with a specialisation in Marketing:
- Mehrad Moeini Jazani, Assistant Professor of Marketing at the University of Groningen
- Ali Faraji-Rad, Assistant Professor of Marketing and International Business at Nanyang Business School
- Radu Dimitriu, Lecturer in Strategic Marketing & Sales, School of Management at Cranfield University