Discover your master programme options
Nearly finished with your bachelor degree? What`s next?
In January and February, we offer a range of events where you will get in-depth knowledge about our master programs. Here you will get answers to your questions regarding admission requirements, what it is like to be a master student, your options, academic content and how the programmes are organised. You will also get the opportunity to meet the academics responsible for the different programmes, students and receive information about your possibilities after graduation.
Our labour market survey shows that 9 out of 10 of our master students have a job six months after graduation! Take control of your future, attend the events and get to know all your options!
See the overview below of all the events and sign up for the ones you want to attend.
General Master of Science Information Meetings
- Kick-start Event for Master of Science programmes
Thursday 22 January 17:00 - 18:30
- Open counselling day for Master of Science
Monday 18 February 12:00 - 17:00
Programme Specific Information Meetings
- MSc in Strategic Marketing Management session
Monday 28 January 13:00 - 14:00
- MSc in Finance and Quantitative Finance session
Monday 28 January 14:00- 15:00
- MSc in Business/ Siviløkonom Event
Monday 28 January 17:00 - 19:30
- MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation session
Monday 4 February 10:00 - 11:00
- MSc in Business Analytics session
Tuesday 5 February 17:00 - 18:00
- MSc in Leadership and Organisational Psychology session
Monday 11 February 11:30 - 12:30
- MSc in Applied Economics session
Tuesday 12 February 12:00 -13:00