How have you gotten so many women to invest in you?
- When we were to bring in new capital, we chose to run public financing where we set up everything ourselves. We announced it to our members and on social media, and we ended up setting a Norwegian record in both public funding and the proportion of women. 83% of those who have invested in us are women.
What challenges do you spend the most energy on as a leader?
- The most challenging thing in my job is to make sure that everyone stays focused, and agrees on the importance of focus in everyday life where we try to be fast and innovative.
What has been the biggest challenge in your professional life?
- When I moved here, I gave myself little time to take in the experience beyond working life. I ignored the fact that we are all just human beings and that it takes time to adapt to local cultures.
What are you most proud of having contributed to?
- I simply believe it is that I have been seen as a professional and reliable no matter what industry I have worked in. I think it is about having universal skills and being an active contributor to where I am.
Which of your personal qualities have you benefited most from in your work?
- My curiosity, reliability, and the ability to never give up. But what I have developed the most in recent years is patience and the ability to really listen to those surrounding me.
What is the most important experience you bring from your studies?
- I learn a lot about working with people in a system where everyone is equal. As a student, no one is above or below each other; all collaboration must take place on an equal level. It is exciting and provides a different type of interaction.