The application process starts at your home university. Bachelor level Double Degree students are nominated by their home university to spend a year (or two) at BI in Oslo.
- Nomination deadline: 15 April
- Student application deadline: 15 April
- Housing application deadline: 1 May
Double Degree students are nominated by the coordinator from their home university, and must comply with their university's admission criteria and the criteria set at BI.
How to apply
- Coordinators at our partner institutions nominate their students (by 15 April)
- Students receive a link from their coordinator to our online application portal, and they have to submit the application and the required documents to BI by 15 April.
- Students receive further information about admission and housing by email
- Students submit the Pre-Application for Housing by 1 May.
- BI sends out Admission Letters (late May).