Not a BI student or BI employee?
If you are not affiliated with BI you may purchase a one-day subscription to borrow books. You don't need to buy a one-day card if you just want to browse our shelves and read newspapers or journals.
This is included in a one-day card
A one-day subscription entitles you to:
- Borrow books for 14 days. Renew loans up to three times.
- Short guidance.
Price of a one-day subscription
- BI alumni or students from other institutions: 100 NOK
- Other: 300 NOK
Information about the guest network at BI Norwegian Business School and Eduroam.
Loan regulations for one-day subscribers
When using the library resources, you accept the following regulations:
- Violation of the library regulations may deprive you of the right to borrow material from the library and make use of other library services.
- You are obliged to provide and update information such as name, e-mail address, private address, Norwegian address and telephone number.
- You are personally responsible for borrowed material.
- The loan period for books is 2 weeks. You may renew your loans 3 times if there is no waiting list. Overdue books will incur fines until 150 NOK.
- Journals and newspapers are not for loan.
- If you lose or damage books replacement costs of 600 NOK per book are charged, in addition to any overdue fees.