Global near real-time and historical financial information.
Bloomberg integrates economic news, analysis and data software with access to database searching, allowing you to access a vast amount of real time and historic data about a company. Use Bloomberg to analyse various markets and stocks, portfolio construction, yields of stocks and hedgefunds as well as company valuation in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Make your individual login with the “Create Login” button to save screens, personalise settings and access to chat support.
Bloomberg have monthly restrictions on the amount of data that can be downloaded.
- One PC in room B6-055 which can be reserved in @BI.
- B1-010: 11 PCs
- Department of Finance: One PC for BI faculty only.
- Two PCs in the library. Make a reservation from @BI
- One PC in office space for BI faculty only
- Help button on the keyboard connects to online user guides and Bloomberg Helpdesk.
- Getting started guide Also available via the Bloomberg terminal by running with tha command BPS.
- Bloomberg education brochure
We recommend students to complete BMC before participating in BI courses about Bloomberg. BI students can register free of charge for BMC in B1-010 or the Bloombergroom in the library.
- About Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC)
8 hours self-paced e-learning course that provides a visual introduction to the financial markets. BMC consists of four modules – Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities – woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television. The course is available either through the Bloomberg Institute website or on the Bloomberg Terminals at BMC. Bring your own headphones.
- Register for BMC course - NB! You have to register at a Bloomberg-PC at BI. Please register using group code AMBA01.
- Publisher: Bloomberg