Electronic books in many subjects, including economics, business, social sciences, humanities and technology.
About Ebook Central:
- E-books are available 24/7 on- and off-campus
- You can search in the contents
- It is not necessary to download a book in order to read it. Just use "Read online".
- E-books that are available via the BI Library are an alternative/supplement to printed books
- E-books that are available to the library have a certain amount of restrictions, for example on copying, printing, downloading, loan times, number of simultaneous users. This can vary from book to book.
- The library buys e-books that are available on those platforms to which BI Library has access. They are only available in a format supported by these platforms (we cannot, for example, buy Kindle-books).
- Register as a user in order to: download, make a bookshelf, make annotations, etc.
- Downloading demands Adobe Digital Editions (download free via Ebook Central, follow the user guidance).
- You can download and use this service offline, and on mobile devices
- It is possible to download a chapter as a PDF.
- Publisher: ProQuest