Statistics and publications published by International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Statistics in IMF Data with time series, exchange rates, and other economic and financial indicators. Also books and periodicals are included.
Publisher's own introduction to IMF Data.
Core databases with statistics in IMF Data
- International Financial Statistics (IFS). Contains time series data for IMF members. IFS is a standard source of statistics on all aspects of international and domestic financefrom 1948 until today. For more details look into Documentation when you are accessed to the database.
- Direction of Trade Statistics (DOT). Presents, for most member countries of the IMF, current figures on the value of merchandise exports and imports disaggregated according to their most important trading partners from 1980 until today. For more details look into Documentation when you are accessed to the database.
- Balance of Payments (BOP). International economic transactions data and international investment position from 1960 until today.
- Government Finance Statistics (GFS). Contains statistical data on government financial operations for IMF from 1990 until tody. For more details look into Documentation when you are accessed to the database.
Help and Support
- Publisher: International Monetary Fund