Electronic books in many subjects, including economics, business, social sciences, humanities and technology.
- E-books are available 24/7 on- and off-campus
- You can search in the contents
- It is not necessary to download a book in order to read it. Just use "Read online".
- E-books that are available via the BI Library are an alternative/supplement to printed books
- E-books that are available to the library have a certain amount of restrictions, for example on copying, printing, and number of simultaneous users. This can vary from book to book.
- Register as a user in order to: make a bookshelf, make annotations, etc.
- It is not possible to download a whole book for loan
- It is possible to download up to 5% of a book as a PDF
The library buys e-books that are available on those platforms to which BI Library has access. They are only available in a format supported by these platforms (we cannot, for example, buy Kindle-books).
- Via BI’s network
- Publisher: ProQuest