Each department has a contact librarian who can assist new staff and PhD candidates, and who specializes in department relevant information resources and services.
Why contact librarians?
A contact librarian associated with each department assures us that faculty is acquainted with the library's information resources and services. The library is also ensured closer contact with the academic environment, which is important when developing good library services.
What can a contact librarian assist with?
Find the contact librarian for your department:
- Phone: +4746410247
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Department of Economics (from 1/7 - 31/12-2017)
- Department of Law
- Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Sigrid Noer GimseServices - Library,
- Phone: +4746410249
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Accounting Auditing and Business Analytics
- Department of Finance
- Phone: +4746410252
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
Linnea Lund JacobsenLibrary
- Phone: +4747376272
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Marketing
- Phone: +4740204623
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Department of Communication and Culture (from 1/7 - 31/12-2017)
Astrid HeltneLibrary - Research and Academic Resources
- Phone: +4746410254
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Communication and Culture
- Department of Economics
On leave 1/7 - 31/12-2017