Exchange students who choose BI are choosing a unique and unforgettable experience. Be inspired, make friends from around the world, and choose from a comprehensive list of courses during your semester at BI.
Students from BI's partner universities can attend BI Norwegian Business School in Oslo on exchange, for one semester during their Bachelor or Master degree. Courses taken at BI can be used towards earning your degree at your home university. The student body at BI is highly international and the programmes are conducted entirely in English.
Why BI Norwegian Business school?
- Study at one of Europe's leading research-based business schools
- Approximately 800 international students representing 63 countries worldwide
- Wide range of programmes and courses conducted entirely in English
- Make friends for life and build your international career network
- Guaranteed housing for international students
- New campus with excellent library and learning facilities
- Active student body with over 21 student organisations/clubs with social, outdoors and sports activities, and a student organisation dedicated to organising events for international students
Click on the Practical information link to the right, for information regarding:
- Entry Visa/Residence Permit
- Health and Travel Insurance
- Cost of Living
- Employment Opportunities
- Travel Arrangements and Arrival Service
- Norwegian Language Courses