The Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference and Doctoral Consortium 2022
BI Norwegian Business School is hosting The Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference and Doctoral Consortium 2022 in Oslo, Norway.
BI Norwegian Business School is hosting the Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference 2022 in Oslo, Norway. A Doctoral Consortium precedes the Conference. The organizer is the Department of Accounting and Operations Management.
At the conference, six leading accounting scholars will present their working papers. There will be comments from discussants and from the audience on each paper.
Doctoral Consortium: Friday, 2 September 2022 08:30 – 15.00
Conference: Friday, 2 September 15.00 - 3 September 2022 15:30
Keynote Speaker: Professor Maria Correia (London School of Economics)
Paper presenters and discussants
- Pawel Bilinski, Associate Professor at City University of London Bayes Business School
- Holger Daske, Professor at University of Mannheim Accounting and Capital Markets
- Songyi Han, Assistant Professor at NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Luciana Orozco, Assistant Professor at BI Norwegian Business School
- Ruidi Shang, Assistant Professor at Tilburg
- Florin Vasvari, Professor at London Business School
- Mert Erinc, Assistant Professor at BI Norwegian Business School
- Irina Gazizova, Assistant Professor at Stockholm School of Economics
- Gilad Livne, Professor at University of Bristol
- Vlad Porumb, Assistant Professor at Manchester Alliance Business School
- Annelies Renders, Associate Professor at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics
- Simone Traini, Assistant Professor at NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Time:Friday, 02 September 2022 08:30 - Saturday, 03 September 2022 15:30
- Place:BI Campus Oslo
- Enrolment deadline:Participation is by invitation only.
- Contact:John Christian Langli (email@example.com)