BI Career Portal
BI’s Career Portal gives you the opportunity to post vacant positions and promote career events in your company/organisation.
USEFUL TIPS FOR THE BI CAREER PORTAL
We have now made it easier to reach BI students through the Career Portal. To streamline the process we have reduced login/user profiles for employers, and you can now publish your postings directly.
Registration of job postings
Job postings are registered by selecting "create new ad". Upload a logo or another image that will be shown in the posting. The fields with a red asterisk must be filled out. We recommend that you write as complementary as possible so that the students get a good understanding of the position.
BI will approve and publish the add, normally within two business days.
How to register ads for BI Internship positions?
- Click «Create New Ad»
- Fill out the form, and remember this:
- Position type
• BI Internship BSc or BI Internship MSc
- Target group
• Students at BI
• BI Internship Bachelor / Autumn 2020
• BI Internship MSc / 2020
• Upload company logo
- Qualifications needed:
• Remember your language requirements – we have a lot of international students.
• Pick a suitable date
• If you choose “A.S.A.P” the ad will be active for two weeks
- Position type
Who you will meet in our Career Portal
- BI students (students who want to work while studying – part-time, internship, summer job, etc.)
- New graduates from bachelor and master programmes at BI
Questions about the Career Portal can be adressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.