Master of Science in Business Analytics
This page outlines the specific admission requirements for this programme. In addition, you must meet the general requirements for Master of Science.
1. DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
1.1 Undergraduate Degree
a) A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance, or economics
b) A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree with a specialisation (minimum 80 ECTS credits) in one of the following, provided that the combination of courses gives a good foundation for further studies within Business Analytics:
- Mathematics or Calculus
- Statistics or Econometrics
- Computing and/or Programming
- Quantitative Marketing
- Business Intelligence
- Quantitative Accounting
1.2 The Bachelor's degree should include the following courses:
- Quantitative subjects (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Research methods, Econometrics, or similar).
2. GRADE REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the admission requirements for all MSc degree programmes, applicants to the MSc in Business Analytics programme should fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum grade of B in Statistics and Mathematics*
- Minimum B-average in two other quantitative courses (for example Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative courses in Business /Economics, eg. Quantitative methods, Econometrics, Multivariate data analysis, Finance or quantitative courses in Accounting).
*A grade of B in quantitative courses on a higher or equivalent level may in certain cases compensate for a C in Statistics or Mathematics.
3. LIMITED ENROLMENT
This is a limited enrolment programme. Entrance to our MSc in Business Analytics is strongly competitive. You can increase your chances of a successful application by exceeding the minimum programme requirements. The admission requirements are minimum requirements and do not automatically give applicants a right of admission.
Grades are posted using the ECTS scale.