MSc in Strategic Marketing Management
This page outlines the specific admission requirements for this programme.
In addition, you must meet the general requirements for Master of Science.
1. DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
1.1 Undergraduate Degree
a) A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration or marketing
b) A successfully completed Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS) with a specialisation (minimum 80 ECTS credits) in one of the following, provided that the combination of courses gives a good foundation for further studies within strategic marketing management:
- Social Sciences (e.g. Psychology, Sociology, Economics)
- Management (e.g. Strategy, Leadership)
- Communication or Public Relations
1.2 The Bachelor's degree must include the following courses, or equivalent:
- Foundations in Marketing
- Foundations in Economics (e.g. Macro or Micro), Business Economics or Finance.
- Statistics or Econometrics (this requirement may be met by courses in quantitative methodology, depending on the content of such courses).
2. GRADE REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the admission requirements for all MSc degree programmes, applicants to the MSc in Strategic Marketing Management programme require:
- A minimum grade of C in courses of particular relevance to the MSc in Strategic Marketing Management programme, primarily Marketing, Statistics, and Economics.
The admission requirements above are minimum requirements. We recommend that applicants have a combination of Business and Economics related (e.g. Management, Strategy, Political Science) subjects as a foundation for this master's programme.
Grades are posted using the ECTS scale.
Last updated 25 October 2021