The Consultancy Project is a group project running through the entire programme. Here you will apply your new knowledge to a real case scenario, a real challenge from one of the group members’ company.
The Consultancy Project is a one-year team effort. You will work in groups to solve a real life challenge from one of the team members' companies, applying key learning from the programme.
This one-year group project allows participants to progressively apply and adapt their knowledge to a real case scenario. A real challenge from one of the group members’ company will be solved through the application of key learning from the program, the diverse collected experience of the group and collaboration between members. This is an opportunity to not only strengthen your multicultural teamwork skills, but to showcase your leadership development to your company.
Examples of previous Consultancy Projects:
- Strategies for entry into a new international market
- Evaluation of business united R&D portfolio
- Product-market strategy for a business unit
- New approaches to supplier relationships
- Evaluation of business unit competitive positioning
- Organisation for horizontal, corporate synergies