Executive MBA Scholarship
Awarded to exceptional candidates who want to create a more sustainable future.
Candidates qualifying for- and with a complete application for the Executive MBA programme.
How to apply
Write a scholarship application letter, outlining why you are deserving this scholarship and how your background qualifies you for consideration. Include your cv in the document. For being taken into consideration, the document cannot exceed 3 x A4 pages (scholarship application + cv together).
Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
A complete admission application, including your scholarship application, must be received by December 1.
Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries and/or industries.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be cutting-edge expertise, other academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to female applicants and candidates working in NGOs’.
- For the BI Scholarship the application deadline is 1 December and offers will be sent to selected candidates by 6 weeks before the start-up of the programme.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The Executive MBA Scholarship awards 25% off the tuition fee and will be deducted from the last instalment if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Academic Progression Requirements
- All candidates must meet academic progression requirements to maintain their scholarship.
- Withdrawal from or an incomplete Executive MBA programme will affect a student's scholarship award.
Candidates who are awarded the EMBA Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
Only candidates admitted to the Executive MBA programme will be considered for this scholarship.