Scientific publications from BI Norwegian Business School.
BI's scientific publications are registered in the national database Cristin (Current Research Information System In Norway).
BI Open Archive
BI Open Archive is BI Norwegian Business School's open institutional archive. The archive contains articles in scientific journals, research reports and discussion papers, doctoral theses, and students' papers. Read more ..
Doctoral dissertations and research reports
BIs research reports and some of the doctoral dissertations which are monographs are available in full text (pdf). Article based dissertations are not published open access, only their "mantels", if approved by the authors.
BI's research centres series
Some of BI's research centres publish working papers and/or report series open access.
- Applied Macroeconomic Research (CAMP)- working papers
- Applied and Theoretical Econometrics (CATE) - working papers
- Corporate Governance Research (CCGR) - publications
- Experimental studies and research (CESAR) - working papers
- Monetary Economics CME) - publications
- Norges Bank Watch (CME) - reports
- Research in Economics and Management (CREAM) - working papers
- Nordic Centre for Internet and Society (NCIS) - working papers