Here we have gathered our research on climate economics Within this topic you will find recent research on climate policies, the transition towards a more climate friendly economy, climate changes, and other relevant questions regarding climate economics.
- Quantifying supply-side climate policies (Lassi Ahlvik, Jørgen Juel Andersen, Jonas Hveding Hamang and Torfinn Harding)
- New Developments in the Econometric Analysis of Energy and Climate (J. Isaac Miller, Hilde C. Bjørnland and Yoosoon Chang)
- Published in: Energy Economics, 100, 2021. Special issue on "Energy & Climate Econometrics"
- Climate Risk and Commodity Currencies (Felix Kapfhammer, Vegard H. Larsen and Leif Anders Thorsrud)
- On the use of machine learning for causal inference in climate economics (Isabel Hovdahl)