BI has been ranked as Norway`s best business school for six years running by the Financial Times. The school also achieves solid results in other internationally prestigious rankings, such as Eduniversal Top Business Schools Worldwide and the Economist.
Ranking differs from accreditation in that the institution is measured against the other participant schools based on a set of criteria. These criteria are related to characteristics of the alumni, the programme and the institution.
For the students, the high rankings mean that:
- BI has a strong international reputation which ensures that your degree will be valued all over the world
- Your education holds a high standard, compared with top business schools worldwide
- The professors at BI holds the high level needed to achieve high rankings
- Our offer of extra-curricular activities is world class
For the employers, the high rankings mean that:
- Candidates with a degree from BI has an internationally recognised education
- Our programmes holds a high quality and has an international perspective, compared with top business schools in Europa
- The content of our programmes accords with the expectations of employers globally