Accreditation and Ranking
BI Norwegian Business School is the only Norwegian business school that has received the three most prestigious international accreditations.
Three accreditations are especially important for a business school with international ambitions: the European EQUIS (European Quality Improvement Systems), the American AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and the British AMBA (The Association of MBAs).
Schools that achieve all three of these accreditations are called Triple Crown Schools, and they are in a class of their own among international business schools. Less than 1 % of business schools worldwide have achieved triple accreditation. The accreditations are proof of BI's rigorous standards.
What does the accreditation mean to you?
As a student, the triple accreditation means that:
- Your degree will be recognised and valued all over the world, thus increasing your employability
- Your education holds high academic and ethical standards, and meets the demands of the labour market
- Your learning process at BI is supported by a team of high quality teachers
- Your opportunity to experience extra-curricular activities is world class
As an employer, the triple accreditation means that:
- Graduates with a degree from BI will have the knowledge and skills necessary to meet your needs
- The content of BI's academic programmes is constantly updated and developed, in alignment with the expectations of employers globally
- Our academic programmes are supported by high quality research and have an international perspective