The International Workshop on Lot Sizing
12th edition, in Oslo, Norway
The 12th edition of the International Workshop on Lot Sizing will be held in Oslo, Norway. The venue of the workshop is BI Norwegian Business School.
As in the previous years (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021), the goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of case studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favouring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
The workshop will be held from Wednesday August 24 to Friday August 26, 2022.
Local organizing Committee from BI Norwegian Business School
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erna Engebrethsen: email@example.com
- Mehdi Sharifyazdi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karim Tamssaouet: email@example.com
- Nabil Absi (France)
- Kerem Akartunali (UK)
- Bernardo Almada-Lobo (Portugal)
- Christian Almeder (Germany)
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès (France)
- Silvio de Araujo (Brasil)
- Meltem Denizel (Turkey)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Hark-Chin Hwang (South Korea)
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum (France)
- Edwin Romeijn (USA)
- Florian Sahling (Germany)
- Wilco van den Heuvel (Netherlands)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)